February 15, 2009
1. I wrote online for a long time and then I stopped. I missed it, so I started again.
2. Probably how this is going to work is that I will write in this box a couple of times a week and then publish it. I don’t really expect anything more of myself or this publication.
3. I also plan to tell you about things that I like.
4. My favourite things in the world (today) are Orange Blossom perfume, having a cleaning lady, napping with my dogs and eating perfectly prepared salmon.
5. I’m an editor and I write for a living so I really relish using improper grammar sometimes. And I’d love a Robot Butler or maybe a pair of Octuplet babies to do all my chores.